Golf in Cyprus
Sea Point Villas and Elea Golf Estate offers its guests the following special offer:
July and August 2012 Green Fee Rates at Eléa Golf Club:
1 round of golf - €70 / 2 rounds of golf - €62 each
4 ball - €200 for 4 persons / 3 ball - €165 / 2 ball - €130
Hire items and all inclusive golf packages (green fee, trolley, hire clubs and hire shoes)
available on request. Golf lessons also available at Eléa Golf Academy.
Please Contact Us for Further Details.
Elea Golf Club, Paphos, Cyprus.
The highly acclaimed Elea Golf Club, part of the prestigious Elea Estate, commands a breathtaking location alongside
the shimmering eastern Mediterranean and the ancient town of Paphos.
Elea Estate mixes its idyllic location with the splendour and challenge of Sir Nick Faldo’s 18-hole golf course, his
Mediterranean masterpiece, meandering its way through a captivating landscape that ushers you far beyond the
frantic pace of modern life.
The moment you set foot on the course you will immerse yourself in a sporting challenge that will test every inch of
your game, masterminded by Sir Nick himself, arguably one of the greatest technicians and thinkers the world of golf
has ever seen. Without question, a golfer’s golf course, Elea Golf Club requires a display of strategic mastery, precision
and, maybe, the odd stroke of genius, if you are to stride up the 18th with victory in your grasp.
Whatever your fortunes while you play Elea, there will be plenty of opportunity to reflect on a golf course that
has already been described as one of the ‘top 10 new international courses’ by influential American journal Golf
Once you have finished your round you can relax in the luxurious surroundings of the clubhouse and experience
the five-star service delivered by Elea Estate’s food and beverage team whilst, of course, immersing yourself in the
exquisite views offered from the clubhouse’s five-terrace design.
ELEA GOLF CLUB: FACTS
• Sir Nick Faldo, the course’s designer, opened Elea Golf Club on October 18th, 2010.
Elea Golf Club is Sir Nick Faldo’s Mediterranean Masterpiece in Geroskipou, Paphos.
• Among its many plaudits since opening, one of the world’s biggest-selling golf journals, Golf Magazine in the USA,
ranked Elea Golf Club as one of the ‘Top 10 New International Golf Courses of 2010’.
• UK-based Golf World Magazine referred to it as ‘one of the world’s most exciting new courses’.
• Respected golf course rankings website, Top100golfcourses.co.uk, positioned Elea as its ‘Number One golf course in
• Elea Golf Club is located in Geroskipou, Paphos, only 7km from downtown Paphos and 8km from Paphos
• The 6,900-yard layout circulates through groves of mature carob and olive trees, while dramatic outcrops
of weathered limestone strikingly contrast with the dark green fairways that, on many holes, are fringed by
Mediterranean grasses and an abundance of wild herbs and native flora.
• Each hole is fringed by undisturbed and un-irrigated swathes of colourful native ‘garrigue’ flora. This stunning visual
effect invokes a truly Mediterranean feel while retaining the ethos of a traditional experience.
• The 18-hole course is supported by The Elea Golf Academy that sits alongside the clubhouse. It features a full-length
driving range complete with target greens and bunkers, a short game practice area and a stunning putting green,
which commands an imposing location overlooking the whole course.
• A stunning 2,260 square-metre terraced clubhouse, plus 1,963 square-metres of underground parking, sits above
the course offering panoramic views across to the Mediterranean Sea.
• The Elea restaurant, with its variety of dining options and wine-tasting lounge, has already been shortlisted for
the ‘best new restaurant in Cyprus’ by Time Out magazine.
• The clubhouse also features a dedicated corporate and event suite, suitable for meetings, conferences, weddings
and private parties.
| Elea Estate 15th Hole
| Elea Estate 9th Hole
| Elea Estate Club House